• Home
  • /
  • Shop
  • /
  • Baby Wipes, Pampers Aqua Pure Sensitive ...

Baby Wipes, Pampers Aqua Pure Sensitive ...

Amazon.com Price: $16.44 (as of 04/07/2022 09:47 PST- Details)

Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes are made with 99 percent pure water for our simplest formula
Includes 1 percent dermatologically tested cleansers and PH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby’s delicate skin
Free of alcohols , dyes, parabens, and fragrances No ethanol or drying alcohol

When it comes to Taking care of your baby’s precious skin, you shouldn’t have to make compromises. That’s why we made Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes—our only wipe made with 99% pure water and a touch of premium cotton.Taking care of your baby’s precious skin is on the heart of our chosen ingredients. That’s why Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes don’t contain alcohol*, dyes, parabens or fragrances. The rest 1% of ingredients includes dermatologically tested cleansers and pH-balancing ingredients to lend a hand give protection to baby’s skin. Aqua Pure wipes are protected to be used on newborn young children’ skin—including bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces.*No ethanol or drying alcoholThe Seal of Cotton and cotton enhanced are trademarks of Cotton Incorporated. This product incorporates 15% cotton.

Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes are made with 99 percent pure water for our simplest formula
Includes 1 percent dermatologically tested cleansers and PH-balancing ingredients to lend a hand give protection to baby’s delicate skin
Free of alcohols , dyes, parabens, and fragrances No ethanol or drying alcohol
Made with premium cotton for a soft and gentle clean
Gentle enough for bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces

Brand

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Baby Wipes, Pampers Aqua Pure Sensitive ...”

Your email address will not be published.

>